Palate, aroma, passion, artistry, are all used to describe the world of wine but there is an important part that is missing from the success of any winery…Business! Why does that bottle have that price tag? Why does this Merlot cost more than this one? In this seminar, we explore the important daily decisions made in the winery and how every choice from picking to barrels to bottling leads to the taste and aroma of wine in your glass and what costs come from them. You will sample wines in their early stages to the finished product, from low price point to high and how that is all determined.
Your Seminar Includes:
- Tasting of 8 wines (both from the Colaneri Brand and not)
- Insights into the inner workings of the business operation of a winery
- Thorough explanations of each of the wines and how they were made
- Investigating costs from vineyard to wine
- Comparative analysis of wines and products used within the winery